1. Seller guarantees pup to be sent in good health, current on vaccinations, and free of Distemper, Parvo, Parainfluenza, and any life-threatening genetic defect.
2. All puppies will have a current health certificate from a licensed Veterinary Clinic if being shipped on an airplane.
3. Puppies will be dewormed at time of shipping or pick up, and a normal deworming should follow as recommended by your vet. 1st shot will be given along with one deworming. Follow up shots and deworming are the responsibility of the buyer. Any pup that develops an illness related to lack of shots or deworming will NOT be replaced.
4. Purchaser agrees to follow up with a Veterinary Clinic within 2 weeks of receiving the pup. At that time, if the pup is found to have a genetic defect, Exclusive Kennels will replace the pup. However, shipping for the replacement pup will be solely at the cost of the client. We reserve the right to ask for a second opinion on any findings by the said Vet. The replacement clause is not APPLICABLE to pups sold as a “PET HOME ONLY”.
5. Purchaser agrees to provide a safe home for their new pup and will not use the pup for any illegal activity. If at any time, the purchaser is found to be using the pup for illegal activity, Exclusive Kennels reserves the right to regain possession of the pup. We do not tolerate dog fighting and WILL pursue legal action to regain rights to the pup.
6. A deposit is required to hold any puppy under the age of 4 weeks. Puppies are required to be paid for in full by 6 weeks of age. If at 6 weeks of age the pup has not been paid for in full, you will forfeit your deposit. If you change your mind on a pup, your deposit may be transferred to any available pup at that time. Deposits and payments are NON-REFUNDABLE. Any pup that is kept after 12 weeks of age will be subject to a boarding fee of $500 monthly.
7. Purchaser of a blue coated pup should understand that they are more prone to skin and coat problems. Exclusive Kennels does NOT guarantee and are not held responsible for skin or coat problems that are common among dogs with blue coloring.
8. By signing our agreement, you understand that if at any time you cannot longer care for your dog, you will contact Exclusive Kennels. We will gladly take them back!
9. We do not guarantee against Hip or Elbow Dysplasia as these larger dogs are generally over 100 pounds and it is a polygenic trait that is affected by environmental factors, (i.e. feeding) as well as the fact that few other XL breeders are OFA testing their studs. There is no way for us to breed to any outside studs with an official complete health tested line. There is no way for us to guarantee perfect hips in these animals. Buyer assumes all risk. Exclusive Kennels HIGHLY recommends buyer purchase Pet Insurance. Highly recommended companies for this breed are “Embrace” “Healthy Paws” & “Pet Plan”.
10. Exclusive Kennels reserves the right to include our kennel name on the puppy registration paperwork. All puppies purchased from Exclusive Kennels must keep their original paperwork and papers and names cannot be illegally altered. If puppy registration forms are lost after you have already received them, then Exclusive Kennels reserves the right to charge a $50.00 fee to the future owner to obtain the puppy registration form again.
11. Payments may be made with postal money orders, bank to bank wire, certified bank check, money grams, or bank deposit. We will NOT accept any personal checks.
12. Any Deposit on any breeding is NON-REFUNDABLE. If the breeding does not take, or the desired pick/ sex is not produced, deposit will be transferred to the repeat breeding of the sire and dam or another breeding of the customer's choice. If it is found that the puppy has a genetic defect within its first year of life, the client must return the puppy and Exclusive Kennels will replace the puppy with another puppy of equal value. However, no refund will be given. Again, as we stated in line 4, shipping for the replacement pup will be solely the cost of the owner and the replacement clause is not APPLICABLE to pups sold as a “PET HOME ONLY”.
EVEN IF BREEDING IS NOT REPEATED, DEPOSITS ARE NON- REFUNDABLE!!! THEY MUST BE TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER BREEDING!!
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
By signing this agreement, you understand and agree to the terms that we have stated in this contract 100%. You also understand that deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE and may only be transferred to another litter or puppy.
Phone: (_____) _______-_______ Email: ___________________________
Full Address: _____________________________________________________
Pup Info Dam: ___________________ Sire: _______________________
Pup Pick # _________ Sex ______
Puppy Price $_____________ Deposit$__________
Shipping Fee (If needed) Total Price: _________________________
Purchaser Signature ____________________________________